Wolf Track Energy team grows with Real Solar merger
We have exciting news to share: Wolf Track Energy has merged with Real Solar, a Backus-based installer of solar energy systems.
Customers can expect to see the same great service from Wolf Track Energy across a wider region of northern Minnesota and Wisconsin. The combined companies will adopt the Wolf Track Energy branding going forward, but we’ll maintain a presence in Backus to continue serving customers in the northwest and central regions of Minnesota.
“This merger is a natural fit between two companies that share the same fundamental values of customer service and integrity,” said Wolf Track Energy President Jesse Fette. “We’re excited for what the future holds.”
Fette founded Two Harbors-based Wolf Track Energy in 2018. Real Solar was founded in 2014. Wolf Track Energy now boasts 20 employees, including electricians, laborers, operations staff and sales consultants.
We look forward to continue serving you and all of your renewable energy needs!
Read more from Northland’s solar energy experts:
- Solar for Schools grants in Minnesota: Learn how to apply in 2024
- SolarSense applications due soon: Learn how to apply with Minnesota Power
- Wolf Track Energy team grows with Real Solar merger
- REAP grants for solar: How to get financing for your system
- Net metering in Minnesota: What to know