The following terms and conditions refer to Wolf Track Energy’s “Three Ways to Save” promotion.
This promotion is only available to Wolf Track Energy customers who sign contracts to have Wolf Track Energy install a residential, grid-tied solar photovoltaic system at their property on or after Jan. 4, 2024, and for a limited time afterward. This offer is only available to homeowners in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Upon signing a contract to install a residential grid-tied solar energy system, the customer will have the choice of one of three promotional offers. Only one offer per contract will be honored.
The three promotional offers and their respective conditions are as follows:
- Pay for power bills until the system is installed
- Payment will come in the form of a credit on the customer’s final invoice
- Discount will be capped at 3% of the system’s contracted price.
- Customer will be responsible for submitting power bills to Wolf Track Energy to verify how much they paid for electricity during the time in question
- Wolf Track Energy will pay for electricity bills accrued between the date the customer signed a contract to install solar and the date the system passed inspection. When those dates occur in the middle of the billing cycle, Wolf Track Energy will prorate the amount owed to the customer.
- Free EV charger
- Does not include labor, wire, conduit, breakers or anything else needed to install the EV charger
- Wolf Track Energy will install the Level 2, residential line of chargers from Enel X, Tesla or Chargepoint (Roughly $500 value)
- $500 off a battery system
- Discount will be applied to the cost of the system
- There are no restrictions on the brand of battery system installed
Wolf Track Energy reserves the right to modify or cancel this limited-time offer at any time.